Thursday, January 19, 2006

Questions without definitive answers

Some of the questions that I do not have answers to, however are in the planning phase, but are NOT carved in stone:

What time of day? I would like it to be 4 PM.

How far from Hummingbird Hill are the motels? 13 to 20 miles. There are many more just a bit further. I am hoping to be able to lease a bus to drive a circle from Arcola to Tuscola to Hummingbird Hill starting around 2:30 PM and continuing ????

Where should I fly into? See below. Where are you able to get the best deal?

Who is coming? That is my question. I would like to know who is interested. I need to know a rough estimate...do I plan for 10 (not likely with my family) or 10,000? Gosh I would need a ton of portapotties!!!!

Are children allowed? Let the little ones come to us. Just know there is water around.

Please post any questions you might have; I am sure I won't have answers for them either. It will, however, help me know what I should be thinking about.

No comments: